What is your order turnaround time?
Our turnaround time is 7-10 business days (Business days exclude holidays and weekends). If your order is going to exceed this timeframe you will be notified via email about the delay. If you are needing a rush order, please contact me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will try my best to accommodate if possible.
If I included shipping, what is the order turnaround time?
After the 7-10 business day turnaround time your order will then be shipped. The turnaround time on when that will arrive is dependent on Canada Posts shipping timelines. All packages come with a tracking number that will be available to you once the shipping label has been created. Once packages leave my hands, I am not responsible for how long it takes to arrive.
What are the estimated timelines for shipping?
Generally shipping is 2-6 days but as previously stated once the package leaves my hands I have no control on when it will arrive.
Returns and Exchanges Policy
We do not accept returns or exchanges for any custom created products or pre-ordered items. Fashion pieces can be exchanged for a new size as long as the item has been unworn, still has the tags on it and notifies the shop without 12 hours of picking it up. There are no exceptions for these rules. If you have any issues with your order please reach out to email@example.com.
I have sent you an email, when should I expect to hear back?
I will respond to your email in 24 hours. This time period does not include weekends and holidays.
I have an inquiry about my order, how should I contact you about that?
All inquiries are to be made via email (firstname.lastname@example.org), therefore please do not message us through Instagram DMs, Facebook messenger or text message. When inquiring about an order already placed, please either respond to your confirmation email or in your email include your name and order number.
I selected local pick-up, how do I go about collecting my order(s)?
If you have selected local pick up here are the instructions on how to pick-up:
- Once your order is ready you will receive a pick-up email.
- Please respond to that email to arrange for pick-up (minimum 12 hours notice). Do not come to pick up your order if you have not received a response.
- When coordinating pick-up this can be done only through email, please do not send DMs or texts.
- The bin is located at the side door and all orders are labelled with your name and order #. Please double check your order before leaving to make sure you have the correct order.
What is the address and hours for local pick-up?
Local pick-up is at 6 Cedardale Avenue, St. Catharines and is available from 9am-9pm Monday-Saturday. No pick-up is available on Sundays.
How do I apply to be a brand representative?
We have a brand representative application on our website. We select new representatives every three months for a three month term. Applications are always open on our website but they will close one week prior to the start of the next term. Once a term starts no new rep will be chosen until the next term begins.
Here is our current brand representative schedule for 2022:
- February-April - No brand representative term
- May-July 2022 - Applications open until April 22, 2022
- August-October 2022 - Applications open until July 22, 2022
- November- January 2023 - Applications open until October 21, 2022